SmileSIM Update 23.08.01 - High-quality images for Studio Article
SmileSIM® Dental Application Release Notes - High-quality images for Studio Article
- Updated Policy link for subscription master: The link to the Policy document for subscription masters has been updated to the latest version.
- Appointment selected no longer blocks patient switch: Users can now switch patients even if an appointment has been selected. This is a helpful feature for dental offices that see multiple patients in a day.
- Crash when trying to display an appointment with deleted patient fixed: A crash that occurred when trying to display an appointment for a patient that had been deleted has been fixed.
- Forced synch after appointment update: Forced synch after an appointment is updated. This means that users can make changes to appointments without having to wait for the sync process to complete.
- Upload file from drive popup selector added: A new popup selector has been added that allows users to upload files from their SmileSIM Drive.
- Error in create folder fixed: An error that occurred when trying to create a folder has been fixed. This prevents any data loss or errors for dental offices that use SmileSIM Drive.
- Email sent when user forgets password: An email is now sent to users when they forget their password. This email contains a link that allows the user to reset their password.
- Email sent to validate email address: An email is now sent to users when they create a new account. This email contains a link that the user must click to validate their email address.
- Email sent to invite new user to join the system: An email is now sent to users when they are invited to join the system. This email contains a link that the user can click to accept the invitation.
- Photo orientation changed to 16:9: The default photo orientation has been changed to 16:9. This means that photos will now be displayed in a wider format, which is more suitable for dental applications.
- Custom rotate photo on article added: Dental professionals can now rotate photos on the patient article by dragging them around. This is a helpful feature for dentists that want to customize the appearance of their articles.
- Pictures no longer put in the article distorted: Pictures that are inserted into articles will no longer be distorted. This ensures that dental offices always have high-quality images in their articles.
- Height based ratio kept for studio article cover: The height based ratio for studio article covers has been kept. This means that article covers will always be displayed in the correct aspect ratio.
- Fix resolution button for section with index 1: The resolution button for the section with index 1 has been fixed. This button was previously not working correctly.
- General performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
We hope you enjoy this new release!